The architectural detailing of the fluted glass of this 2-Light Vanity creates brillinat shine for a luxe look that is effortlessly elegant. Finished in Matte Black, this fixture is available as a 2-light, 3-light or 4-light.
- APPLICATIONS: Rated for damp locations, perfect for bathrooms and powder rooms
- The modern, segmented cone shaped clear glass intensifies the bold cylindrical features adorned in matte black
- EASY TO INSTALL: Replacing an existing fixture is easy with the included instructions and can be finished in as little as 15 minutes with a few simple hand tools
- Install with sockets opening either upward or downward.
- VERSATILE: Mounts bulbs up or down, dimmable and LED/CFL/Incandescent compatible, uses two 100-Watt (max) E26 medium base bulbs (Not Included)
- DIMENSIONS: 15"W x 9.5"H x 7"E; includes 1' of wire.
- RELIABLE: Includes 1-Year Limited Manufacturer's Warranty.
- Style: Transitional
- Trend: Art Deco, Mid-Century, Art-Inspired, Retro / Vintage, Luxe, Contemporary, Bohemian
||2 Light Vanity
||AD, BN, MB, PN
||Clear Fluted Glass
|Number of Bulbs
|Max Watts Per Bulb
||15"W x 9.5"H x 7"E
||5"W x 5"H x 0.75"E
||Ctr/Top of Fixture: 2.50"; Ctr/Btm: 7.00"
||6.00"H x 5.75"W
|Mounting Plate Shape
||Socket Up or Down
||Metal & Glass
|Country of Origin
||Bathroom, Powder Room
||Art Deco, Mid-Century, Art-Inspired, Retro / Vintage, Luxe, Contemporary, Bohemian
Professional delivery and installation is available for every product we sell. We would be happy to coordinate delivery and installation for you.
Extended warranties are usually very inexpensive and can save you thousands in the future.
It's simple and inexpensive to purchase extended warranties and one of the smartest ways to protect your investment.
can be large, heavy and expensive. You probably don't have the special tools or expertise needed to fix them in a crisis. If you can spare a few thousand dollars without batting an eyelash for new
should they break tomorrow, don't buy a warranty. But if you're like most of us, protect yourself by purchasing inexpensive extended warranties when you buy a new product and save yourself big money in the long run.