This artisan made, wide dome shaped 1-Light Pendant is handcrafted with a soft white finish inside and out. The hand-wrapped natural jute rope detail adds a layer of interest for a simple, yet sophisticated style.
- APPLICATIONS: Perfect for use in the kitchen, dining room, living room, foyer, bedroom or office
- Timeless warehouse pendant in dark pewter, with white shade topped with hand-wound rope accent.
- EASY TO INSTALL: Replacing an existing fixture is easy with the included instructions and can be finished in as little as 15 minutes with a few simple hand tools.
- VERSATILE: Dimmable and LED/CFL/Incandescent compatible, uses one 100-Watt (max) E26 medium base bulb (Not Included)
- DIMENSIONS: Adjustable Height (from 17" to 63"), 17.5"W x 11.5"H; includes 1' of chain and 10' of wire, one 6" rod, one 12" rod, and one 18" rod.
- RELIABLE: Includes 1-Year Limited Manufacturer's Warranty.
- Style: Urban / Industrial
- Trend: Coastal, Artisan, Farmhouse / Rustic, Mediterranean, Bohemian, Mixed Materials, Minimalistic
- Adornments: Natural Jute Accents
- Fixture Shape: Bell
||1 Light Pendant
||Soft White Ceramic
|Number of Bulbs
|Max Watts Per Bulb
|Chain / Wire
||12" Chain; 120" Wire
||Rods Included 6"(1),12"(1) & 18"(1)L
|Minimum Hanging Height
|Maximum Hanging Height
||17.5"W x 11.5"H
||5.00"W x 5.00"L x 1.00"H
|Mounting Plate Shape
||Ceramic & Jute & Metal
|Country of Origin
||Hallway/Stairway, Foyer/Entryway, Kitchen, Home Office, Dining Room, Living Room, Bedroom
||Urban / Industrial
||Coastal, Artisan, Farmhouse / Rustic, Mediterranean, Bohemian, Mixed Materials, Minimalistic
||Natural Jute Accents
Professional delivery and installation is available for every product we sell. We would be happy to coordinate delivery and installation for you.
Extended warranties are usually very inexpensive and can save you thousands in the future.
It's simple and inexpensive to purchase extended warranties and one of the smartest ways to protect your investment.
can be large, heavy and expensive. You probably don't have the special tools or expertise needed to fix them in a crisis. If you can spare a few thousand dollars without batting an eyelash for new
should they break tomorrow, don't buy a warranty. But if you're like most of us, protect yourself by purchasing inexpensive extended warranties when you buy a new product and save yourself big money in the long run.