A modern update to the schoolhouse shade, the Miller 1-Light Pendant feels both classic and contemporary. The ribbed glass detail creates a layer of visual interest and complements the subtle sheen of the Aged Brass finish.
- APPLICATIONS: Rated for dry locations, perfect for a hallway/stairway, foyer/entryway, kitchen, home office, dining room, living room or bedroom
- You'll find this modern schoolhouse look to be entrancing, the clear ribbed glass atop a classic aged brass pendant is sure to please
- EASY TO INSTALL: Replacing an existing fixture is easy with the included instructions and can be finished in as little as 15 minutes with a few simple hand tools.
- VERSATILE: Dimmable and LED/CFL/Incandescent compatible, uses one 100-Watt (max) E26 medium base bulb (Not Included)
- DIMENSIONS: Adjustable Height (from 18.75" to 62.75"), 15"W x 12"H; includes 1' of chain, 10' of wire and one each 6", 12" and 18" removable rods
- RELIABLE: Includes 1-Year Limited Manufacturer's Warranty.
- Style: Urban / Industrial
- Trend: Mid-Century, Retro / Vintage, Minimalistic, Industrial, Artisan, Bohemian, Farmhouse / Rustic
||1 Light Pendant
||Clear Ribbed Glass
|Number of Bulbs
|Max Watts Per Bulb
|Chain / Wire
||12" Chain; 120" Wire
||Rods Included 6"(1),12"(1) & 18"(1)L
|Minimum Hanging Height
|Maximum Hanging Height
||15"W x 12"H
||9.00"H x 10.00"W
||5.00"W x 5.00"L x 0.75"H
|Mounting Plate Shape
||Metal & Glass
|Country of Origin
||Kitchen, Bathroom, Home Office, Powder Room, Dining Room, Foyer/Entryway
||Urban / Industrial
||Mid-Century, Retro / Vintage, Minimalistic, Industrial, Artisan, Bohemian, Farmhouse / Rustic
Professional delivery and installation is available for every product we sell. We would be happy to coordinate delivery and installation for you.
Extended warranties are usually very inexpensive and can save you thousands in the future.
It's simple and inexpensive to purchase extended warranties and one of the smartest ways to protect your investment.
can be large, heavy and expensive. You probably don't have the special tools or expertise needed to fix them in a crisis. If you can spare a few thousand dollars without batting an eyelash for new
should they break tomorrow, don't buy a warranty. But if you're like most of us, protect yourself by purchasing inexpensive extended warranties when you buy a new product and save yourself big money in the long run.