Sharp lines meet soft curves for statement-making style with the Sylvia 4-Light Pendant. The crisp drum shade adds a touch of sophistication to the airy silhouette and adds a layer of refinement with the Antique Silver finish.
- APPLICATIONS: Rated for dry locations, perfect for a hallway/stairway, foyer/entryway, kitchen, home office, dining room, living room or bedroom
- A cluster of antique silver arms intersects beneath a white fabric stay-straight shade to form a unique look
- EASY TO INSTALL: Replacing an existing fixture is easy with the included instructions and can be finished in as little as 15 minutes with a few simple hand tools
- VERSATILE: Dimmable and LED/CFL/Incandescent compatible, uses four 60-Watt (max) E12 candelabra base bulbs (Not Included)
- DIMENSIONS: Adjustable Height (from 23.5" to 146"), 24"W x 20"H; includes 10' of chain, 15' of wire
- RELIABLE: Includes 1-Year Limited Manufacturer's Warranty.
- Style: Transitional
- Trend: Contemporary
||4 Light Pendant
||White Fabric Shade
|Number of Bulbs
|Max Watts Per Bulb
|Chain / Wire
||120" Chain; 180" Wire
|Minimum Hanging Height
|Maximum Hanging Height
||24"W x 20"H
||5.00"W x 5.00"L x 0.75"H
|Mounting Plate Shape
|Country of Origin
||Kitchen, Bathroom, Home Office, Powder Room, Dining Room, Foyer/Entryway
Professional delivery and installation is available for every product we sell. We would be happy to coordinate delivery and installation for you.
Extended warranties are usually very inexpensive and can save you thousands in the future.
It's simple and inexpensive to purchase extended warranties and one of the smartest ways to protect your investment.
can be large, heavy and expensive. You probably don't have the special tools or expertise needed to fix them in a crisis. If you can spare a few thousand dollars without batting an eyelash for new
should they break tomorrow, don't buy a warranty. But if you're like most of us, protect yourself by purchasing inexpensive extended warranties when you buy a new product and save yourself big money in the long run.