The unique half-crackle detail on this 1-Light Pendant in Aged Brass has a visual texture that beautifully complements the tapered silhouette.
- APPLICATIONS: Rated for dry locations, perfect for a hallway/stairway, foyer/entryway, kitchen, home office, dining room, living room or bedroom
- A gorgeous combination of aged brass and black wiring is highlighted by a stunning clear half-crackle glass
- EASY TO INSTALL: Replacing an existing fixture is easy with the included instructions and can be finished in as little as 15 minutes with a few simple hand tools.
- VERSATILE: Dimmable and LED/CFL/Incandescent compatible, uses one 100-Watt (max) E26 medium base bulb (shown with T6 bulb, not Included)
- DIMENSIONS: Adjustable Height (from 21.25" to 111.25"), 6"W x 14.50"H; includes 8' of wire
- RELIABLE: Includes 1-Year Limited Manufacturer's Warranty.
- Style: Modern
- Trend: Contemporary, Art-Inspired, Mid-Century, Luxe, Retro / Vintage, Art Deco, Artisan
- Fixture Shape: Modern Linear
||1 Light Pendant
||AD, MB, PN
||Clear Half-Crackle Glass
|Number of Bulbs
|Max Watts Per Bulb
|Chain / Wire
||Black Braided Cord
|Minimum Hanging Height
|Maximum Hanging Height
||6"W x 14.5"H
||12.25"H x 6.00"W
||5.00"W x 5.00"L x 0.75"H
|Mounting Plate Shape
||Metal & Glass
|Country of Origin
||Kitchen, Bathroom, Home Office, Powder Room, Dining Room, Foyer/Entryway
||Contemporary, Art-Inspired, Mid-Century, Luxe, Retro / Vintage, Art Deco, Artisan
Professional delivery and installation is available for every product we sell. We would be happy to coordinate delivery and installation for you.
Extended warranties are usually very inexpensive and can save you thousands in the future.
It's simple and inexpensive to purchase extended warranties and one of the smartest ways to protect your investment.
can be large, heavy and expensive. You probably don't have the special tools or expertise needed to fix them in a crisis. If you can spare a few thousand dollars without batting an eyelash for new
should they break tomorrow, don't buy a warranty. But if you're like most of us, protect yourself by purchasing inexpensive extended warranties when you buy a new product and save yourself big money in the long run.