With a fresh spin on diner-inspired glass, the Dillon 6-Light Chandelier brings a refined retro vibe to any space. The Matte Black finish accents the pronounced rivet details and sculptural silhouette.
- APPLICATIONS: Perfect for use in kitchens and dining rooms
- A worldly fusion of classic wagon wheel style with schoolhouse influences define this matte black chandelier
- EASY TO INSTALL: Replacing an existing fixture is easy with the included instructions and can be finished in as little as 15 minutes with a few simple hand tools.
- VERSATILE: Dimmable and LED/CFL/Incandescent compatible, uses six 100-Watt (max) E26 medium base bulbs (Not Included)
- DIMENSIONS: Adjustable Height (from 35.75" to 158.25"), 31"W x 32.25"H; includes 10' of chain and 15' of wire.
- RELIABLE: Includes 1-Year Limited Manufacturer's Warranty.
- Style: Urban / Industrial
- Trend: Retro / Vintage, Mid-Century, Minimalistic, Contemporary, Industrial, Farmhouse / Rustic
||6 Light Chandelier
|Number of Bulbs
|Max Watts Per Bulb
|Chain / Wire
||120" Chain; 180" Wire
|Minimum Hanging Height
|Maximum Hanging Height
||31"W x 32.25"H
||7.25"H x 6.50"W
||5.00"W x 5.00"L x 0.75"H
|Mounting Plate Shape
||Metal & Glass
|Country of Origin
||Dining Room, Living Room, Bedroom, Home Office
||Urban / Industrial
||Retro / Vintage, Mid-Century, Minimalistic, Contemporary, Industrial, Farmhouse / Rustic
Professional delivery and installation is available for every product we sell. We would be happy to coordinate delivery and installation for you.
Extended warranties are usually very inexpensive and can save you thousands in the future.
It's simple and inexpensive to purchase extended warranties and one of the smartest ways to protect your investment.
can be large, heavy and expensive. You probably don't have the special tools or expertise needed to fix them in a crisis. If you can spare a few thousand dollars without batting an eyelash for new
should they break tomorrow, don't buy a warranty. But if you're like most of us, protect yourself by purchasing inexpensive extended warranties when you buy a new product and save yourself big money in the long run.