With a fresh spin on diner-inspired glass, the Dillon 1-Light Sconce brings a refined retro vibe to any space. The Aged Brass finish accents the pronounced rivet details and sculptural silhouette of the plug-in optional fixture.
- APPLICATIONS: Rated for dry locations, perfect for a hallway/stairway, foyer/entryway, kitchen, home office, dining room, living room or bedroom
- A worldly fusion of strong aged brass armiture with softer schoolhouse influences features an adjustable hinge arm and braided black cord
- EASY TO INSTALL: Replacing an existing fixture is easy with the included instructions and can be finished in as little as 15 minutes with a few simple hand tools.
- VERSATILE: Dimmable and LED/CFL/Incandescent compatible, uses one 100-Watt (max) E26 medium base bulb (Not Included)
- DIMENSIONS: 6.50"W x 18.50"H x 14"E; dimmable switch and optional plug-in with 12" cord cover included
- RELIABLE: Includes 1-Year Limited Manufacturer's Warranty.
- Style: Urban / Industrial
- Trend: Retro / Vintage, Mid-Century, Minimalistic, Contemporary, Industrial, Farmhouse / Rustic
- Distinctive Features: Dimmable Switch
||1 Light Sconce
|Number of Bulbs
|Max Watts Per Bulb
||Black Braided Cord
||6.5"W x 18.5"H x 14"E
||5"W x 6"H x 1"E
||Ctr/Top of Fixture: 3.00"; Ctr/Btm: 15.50"
||7.00"H x 6.50"W
|Mounting Plate Shape
||Metal & Glass
|Country of Origin
||Kitchen, Bathroom, Powder Room, Hallway/Stairway, Bedroom
||Urban / Industrial
||Retro / Vintage, Mid-Century, Minimalistic, Contemporary, Industrial, Farmhouse / Rustic
Professional delivery and installation is available for every product we sell. We would be happy to coordinate delivery and installation for you.
Extended warranties are usually very inexpensive and can save you thousands in the future.
It's simple and inexpensive to purchase extended warranties and one of the smartest ways to protect your investment.
can be large, heavy and expensive. You probably don't have the special tools or expertise needed to fix them in a crisis. If you can spare a few thousand dollars without batting an eyelash for new
should they break tomorrow, don't buy a warranty. But if you're like most of us, protect yourself by purchasing inexpensive extended warranties when you buy a new product and save yourself big money in the long run.