With a classic elegance that commands attention, the Holden Sconce adds sleek sophistication to any space. The dapper details and tapered metal shade in Matte Black finish bring designer style and add dimension.
- DIMENSIONS: Overall: 8"W x 18.75"H x 8.5"E; Backplate: 5"W x 5"H x 0.75"E
- DETAILS: Tapered candle sleeve is paired with a cone-shaped metal shade with white interior
- FINISH: Matte Black is a powder coated, muted, neutral tone.
- BULBS: Designed to be dimmable and LED/CFL/Incandescent bulb compatible, this fixture uses 1 - 60 Watt (max) E12 Candelabra base bulbs (not included)
- It's shown here with a B10 lamp.
- FEATURES: Rated for Damp locations; includes a 1-Year Manufacturer Warranty.
- Candle Wall Light.
- Style: Transitional
||1 Light Sconce
||AD, MB, PN
||Metal Shade with White Interior
|Number of Bulbs
|Max Watts Per Bulb
||8"W x 18.75"H x 8.5"E
||5"W x 5"H x 0.75"E
||Ctr/Top of Fixture: 11.00"; Ctr/Btm: 7.75"
|Mounting Plate Shape
|Country of Origin
Professional delivery and installation is available for every product we sell. We would be happy to coordinate delivery and installation for you.
Extended warranties are usually very inexpensive and can save you thousands in the future.
It's simple and inexpensive to purchase extended warranties and one of the smartest ways to protect your investment.
can be large, heavy and expensive. You probably don't have the special tools or expertise needed to fix them in a crisis. If you can spare a few thousand dollars without batting an eyelash for new
should they break tomorrow, don't buy a warranty. But if you're like most of us, protect yourself by purchasing inexpensive extended warranties when you buy a new product and save yourself big money in the long run.