Simple and sleek, the Baker 1-Light Sconce for Homeplace brings standout style to signature pieces. The Aged Brass finish beautifully accents the tapered seeded glass for versatility and sophistication.
- DIMENSIONS: Overall: 5.5"W x 9.25"H x 6"E; Backplate: 5"W x 5"H x 0.75"E
- DETAILS: Simple silhouette paired with clear, seeded glass
- Available in three finishes for maximum versatility
- FINISH: With a soft, visual texture, the Brushed Nickel finish is a light-medium grey with slightly warm undertones.
- BULBS: Designed to be dimmable and LED/CFL/Incandescent bulb compatible, this fixture uses 1 - 100 Watt (max) E26 Medium base bulbs (not included)
- It's shown here with an A19 lamp.
- FEATURES: Rated for Damp locations; includes a 1-Year Manufacturer Warranty.
- Armed Sconce.
- Style: Transitional
||1 Light Sconce
||AD, BN, MB
||Clear Seeded Glass
|Number of Bulbs
|Max Watts Per Bulb
||5.5"W x 9.25"H x 6"E
||5"W x 5"H x 0.75"E
||Ctr/Top of Fixture: 2.50"; Ctr/Btm: 6.75"
||6.00"H x 5.50"W
|Mounting Plate Shape
||Socket Up or Down
|Country of Origin
Professional delivery and installation is available for every product we sell. We would be happy to coordinate delivery and installation for you.
Extended warranties are usually very inexpensive and can save you thousands in the future.
It's simple and inexpensive to purchase extended warranties and one of the smartest ways to protect your investment.
can be large, heavy and expensive. You probably don't have the special tools or expertise needed to fix them in a crisis. If you can spare a few thousand dollars without batting an eyelash for new
should they break tomorrow, don't buy a warranty. But if you're like most of us, protect yourself by purchasing inexpensive extended warranties when you buy a new product and save yourself big money in the long run.