Timeless yet on-trend, the symmetrical, clean lines in this collection make a statement without being overpowering. The slim silhouette and open, lantern shape create a punctuated design. This versatile fixture is available in a wide variety of sizes and finishes.
- APPLICATIONS: Perfect for use in kitchens and dining rooms
- A geometric take on a classic cage design highlights this matte black fixture.
- EASY TO INSTALL: Replacing an existing fixture is easy with the included instructions and can be finished in as little as 15 minutes with a few simple hand tools.
- VERSATILE: Dimmable and LED/CFL/Incandescent compatible, uses six 60-Watt (max) E12 candelabra base bulbs (Not Included)
- DIMENSIONS: Adjustable Height (from 20.5" to 71.25"), 42"W x 20.5"H x 19.75"E; includes 1' of chain and 10' of wire.
- RELIABLE: Includes 1-Year Limited Manufacturer's Warranty.
- Style: Transitional
- Trend: Contemporary, Minimalistic, Farmhouse / Rustic
- Fixture Shape: Linear
||6 Light Island
||AD, MB, MS, OR, PN
|Number of Bulbs
|Max Watts Per Bulb
||Rods Included 6"(1),12"(1) & 18"(1)L
|Minimum Hanging Height
|Maximum Hanging Height
||42"W x 20.5"H x 19.75"E
||5.00"W x 5.00"L x 0.75"H
|Mounting Plate Shape
|Country of Origin
||Kitchen, Dining Room
||Contemporary, Minimalistic, Farmhouse / Rustic
Professional delivery and installation is available for every product we sell. We would be happy to coordinate delivery and installation for you.
Extended warranties are usually very inexpensive and can save you thousands in the future.
It's simple and inexpensive to purchase extended warranties and one of the smartest ways to protect your investment.
can be large, heavy and expensive. You probably don't have the special tools or expertise needed to fix them in a crisis. If you can spare a few thousand dollars without batting an eyelash for new
should they break tomorrow, don't buy a warranty. But if you're like most of us, protect yourself by purchasing inexpensive extended warranties when you buy a new product and save yourself big money in the long run.