These timeless outdoor lanterns are reminiscent of mid-century bubblegum machines with a conical silhouette and a tiered bauble bottom finial. Wavy water glass enhances the vintage vibe. Each piece is crafted out of aluminum and finished with a UV-inhibitor protective powder-coat.
- DIMENSIONS: Overall: 10"W x 24.75"H x 13.75"E; Backplate: 6"W x 11.25"H x 1"E
- FINISH: Part of the Rain or Shine series, the Black finish is a neutral, dark tone with a slightly coarse texture.
- BULBS: Designed to be dimmable and LED/CFL/Incandescent bulb compatible, this fixture uses 3 - 60 Watt (max) E12 Candelabra base bulbs (not included)
- It's shown here with a B10 lamp.
- FEATURES: Rated for Wet locations; includes a 5-Year Manufacturer Warranty Against Rust and Fading..
- Style: Transitional
- Fixture Shape: Birdcage
||3 Light Outdoor Wall Lantern
||Clear Water Glass
|Number of Bulbs
|Max Watts Per Bulb
||10"W x 24.75"H x 13.75"E
||6"W x 11.25"H x 1"E
||Ctr/Top of Fixture: 10.50"; Ctr/Btm: 14.25"
||10.75"H x 8.50"W
|Mounting Plate Shape
||Outdoor Wall Lantern
|Country of Origin
Professional delivery and installation is available for every product we sell. We would be happy to coordinate delivery and installation for you.
Extended warranties are usually very inexpensive and can save you thousands in the future.
It's simple and inexpensive to purchase extended warranties and one of the smartest ways to protect your investment.
can be large, heavy and expensive. You probably don't have the special tools or expertise needed to fix them in a crisis. If you can spare a few thousand dollars without batting an eyelash for new
should they break tomorrow, don't buy a warranty. But if you're like most of us, protect yourself by purchasing inexpensive extended warranties when you buy a new product and save yourself big money in the long run.