The subtle contrast of the clean arch on top of the pronounced frame and sleek modern lines in the Leighton Collection bring a refreshing take on lantern-style outdoor fixtures. These fixtures are part of our Rain or Shine Collection and are backed by our five-year warranty. The wall lanterns are also available in a minimal light emissions design.
- APPLICATIONS: Rated for damp locations, perfect for a covered porch, portico, or outdoor kitchen
- The gentle stepped bold black pyramidic shape adds just the right touch
- EASY TO INSTALL: Replacing an existing fixture is easy with the included instructions and can be finished in as little as 15 minutes with a few simple hand tools.
- VERSATILE: Dimmable and LED/CFL/Incandescent compatible, uses four 60-Watt (max) E12 Candelabra bulbs (Not Included)
- DIMENSIONS: Adjustable Height (from 26.5" to 89"), 12"W x 23"H; includes 5' of chain, 15' of wire
- RELIABLE: Includes 5-Year Rust and Fade Manufacturer's Warranty.
- Style: Transitional
- Trend: Contemporary, Farmhouse / Rustic
||4 Light Outdoor Hanging Lantern
|Number of Bulbs
|Max Watts Per Bulb
|Chain / Wire
||60" Chain; 180" Wire
|Minimum Hanging Height
|Maximum Hanging Height
||12"W x 23"H
||19.00"H x 11.25"W
||5.00"W x 5.00"L x 1.00"H
|Mounting Plate Shape
||Outdoor Hanging Lantern
|Country of Origin
||Contemporary, Farmhouse / Rustic
Professional delivery and installation is available for every product we sell. We would be happy to coordinate delivery and installation for you.
Extended warranties are usually very inexpensive and can save you thousands in the future.
It's simple and inexpensive to purchase extended warranties and one of the smartest ways to protect your investment.
can be large, heavy and expensive. You probably don't have the special tools or expertise needed to fix them in a crisis. If you can spare a few thousand dollars without batting an eyelash for new
should they break tomorrow, don't buy a warranty. But if you're like most of us, protect yourself by purchasing inexpensive extended warranties when you buy a new product and save yourself big money in the long run.