Clean lines and framed edges in the Barrett Collection give a graphic punch without being too overpowering. The textured water glass diffuses light and emits a warm glow for your porch or patio. These fixtures are part of our Rain or Shine Collection and are backed by our five-year warranty.
- APPLICATIONS: Rated for damp locations, perfect for a covered porch, portico, or outdoor kitchen
- Classic mission cues of strong vertical lines adorn this oiled bronze outdoor wall lantern
- EASY TO INSTALL: Replacing an existing fixture is easy with the included instructions and can be finished in as little as 15 minutes with a few simple hand tools.
- VERSATILE: Dimmable and LED/CFL/Incandescent compatible, uses three 60-Watt (max) E26 medium base bulbs (Not Included)
- DIMENSIONS: 13"W x 8"H
- RELIABLE: Includes 5-Year Rust and Fade Manufacturer's Warranty.
- Style: Transitional
- Trend: Minimalistic, Farmhouse / Rustic, Industrial
||3 Light Outdoor Flush
|Number of Bulbs
|Max Watts Per Bulb
||13"W x 8"H
||10.25"H x 10.25"W
||9.25"W x 9.25"L x 1.00"H
|Mounting Plate Shape
|Country of Origin
||Minimalistic, Farmhouse / Rustic, Industrial
Professional delivery and installation is available for every product we sell. We would be happy to coordinate delivery and installation for you.
Extended warranties are usually very inexpensive and can save you thousands in the future.
It's simple and inexpensive to purchase extended warranties and one of the smartest ways to protect your investment.
can be large, heavy and expensive. You probably don't have the special tools or expertise needed to fix them in a crisis. If you can spare a few thousand dollars without batting an eyelash for new
should they break tomorrow, don't buy a warranty. But if you're like most of us, protect yourself by purchasing inexpensive extended warranties when you buy a new product and save yourself big money in the long run.