Enhance your exterior with the Burton Small Wall Lantern. The arched panes and tented top in a Black finish beautifully blend classic style with modern appeal. Part of our Rain or Shine Collection and backed by our five-year warranty.
- DIMENSIONS: Overall: 6"W x 16.75"H x 7.75"E; Backplate: 6"W x 6.5"H x 1"E
- DETAILS: The tented top and arched panes paired with Clear Glass panels create a classic and clean look
- Bottom is open for easy access to bulb.
- FINISH: Part of the Rain or Shine series, the Black finish is a neutral, dark tone with a slightly coarse texture.
- BULBS: Designed to be dimmable and LED/CFL/Incandescent bulb compatible, this fixture uses 1 - 100 Watt (max) E26 Medium base bulbs (not included)
- It's shown here with a G25 lamp.
- FEATURES: Rated for Wet locations; includes a 5-Year Manufacturer Warranty Against Rust and Fading.
- Outdoor Wall Lantern.
- Style: Transitional
- Fixture Shape: Square / Rectangle
||1 Light Outdoor Wall Lantern
|Number of Bulbs
|Max Watts Per Bulb
||6"W x 16.75"H x 7.75"E
||6"W x 6.5"H x 1"E
||Ctr/Top of Fixture: 4.00"; Ctr/Btm: 12.75"
||11.00"H x 5.25"W
|Mounting Plate Shape
||Metal & Glass
||Outdoor Wall Lantern
|Country of Origin
||Square / Rectangle
Professional delivery and installation is available for every product we sell. We would be happy to coordinate delivery and installation for you.
Extended warranties are usually very inexpensive and can save you thousands in the future.
It's simple and inexpensive to purchase extended warranties and one of the smartest ways to protect your investment.
can be large, heavy and expensive. You probably don't have the special tools or expertise needed to fix them in a crisis. If you can spare a few thousand dollars without batting an eyelash for new
should they break tomorrow, don't buy a warranty. But if you're like most of us, protect yourself by purchasing inexpensive extended warranties when you buy a new product and save yourself big money in the long run.