Description:Dakota Small 2-Up & Downlight Pendant
UL/ETL Listing:Suitable for Damp Locations
- Standard Incandescent: (2) 40W BA-9 Torpedo Max
- Optional Dedicated LED: 18W 1,400 Initial Lumens
- Optional GU24 LED: (2) 10W GU24 Self Ballast LED
- Optional GU24 Fluorescent: (2) 13W GU24 Self Ballast CFL Max
Size:13.5" H x 4" Dia.
Canopy Size:.75" H x 5" Dia.
Primary Shade Material:Shaved Alabaster Rocks Cast Into Resin
Shade Options:Cylinder w/ Flat Rim (-10)
Metal Finish Options:Dark Bronze (DBRZ), Brushed Nickel (NCKL), Matte Black (MBLK)
Cord Color Options:Black Cord Only
Options and Notes:
- Each downlight shade is secured with metal brads (provided) which require holes to be drilled in the shade by the installer
- Each shade includes 8 ft.of cord for adjustable drops
- If illuminated for more than 2-3 continuous hours per day, we strongly recommend the use of screw-in CFLs or LEDs
Professional delivery and installation is available for every product we sell. We would be happy to coordinate delivery and installation for you.
Extended warranties are usually very inexpensive and can save you thousands in the future.
It's simple and inexpensive to purchase extended warranties and one of the smartest ways to protect your investment.
can be large, heavy and expensive. You probably don't have the special tools or expertise needed to fix them in a crisis. If you can spare a few thousand dollars without batting an eyelash for new
should they break tomorrow, don't buy a warranty. But if you're like most of us, protect yourself by purchasing inexpensive extended warranties when you buy a new product and save yourself big money in the long run.