Description:Dakota 12-Light Ring Chandelier (Short)
UL/ETL Listing:Suitable for Damp Locations
- Standard Incandescent: (12) 60W BA-9 Torpedo Max
- Optional Dedicated LED: 108W 8,400 Initial Lumens
- Optional GU24 LED: (12) 10W GU24 Self Ballast LED
- Optional GU24 Fluorescent: (12) 13W GU24 Self Ballast CFL Max
Size:23" H x 28" Dia.
Canopy Size:.75" H x 5" Dia.
Primary Shade Material:Shaved Alabaster Rocks Cast Into Resin
Shade Options:Cylinder w/ Flat Rim (-10)
Metal Finish Options:Dark Bronze (DBRZ), Brushed Nickel (NCKL), Matte Black (MBLK)
Options and Notes:
- Additional Chain Available
- Includes 6 ft. of chain and 10 ft. of wire
- Supplemental mounting support required independent of j-box
- Designed for 8 ft.High Ceiling
- Approximate fixture weight: 60 lbs.
- If illuminated for more than 2-3 continuous hours per day, we strongly recommend the use of screw-in CFLs or LEDs
- Fixture includes shades at varying heights
||Dakota 12-Light Ring Chandelier (Short)
||Suitable for Damp Locations
||(12) 60W BA-9 Torpedo Max
||108W 8400 Initial lumens
|Optional GU24 LED:
||(12) 10W GU24 Self Ballast LED Max
||23" H x 28" Dia.
||.75" H x 5" Dia.
||Additional Chain Available Includes 6 ft. of chain and 10 ft. of wire Supplemental mounting support required independent of j-box Designed for 8 ft. High Ceiling Approximate fixture weight: 60 lbs.
|Primary Shade Material:
||Shaved Alabaster Rocks Cast Into Resin
Professional delivery and installation is available for every product we sell. We would be happy to coordinate delivery and installation for you.
Extended warranties are usually very inexpensive and can save you thousands in the future.
It's simple and inexpensive to purchase extended warranties and one of the smartest ways to protect your investment.
can be large, heavy and expensive. You probably don't have the special tools or expertise needed to fix them in a crisis. If you can spare a few thousand dollars without batting an eyelash for new
should they break tomorrow, don't buy a warranty. But if you're like most of us, protect yourself by purchasing inexpensive extended warranties when you buy a new product and save yourself big money in the long run.