Description:Small Cylinder - Open Top & Bottom - Outdoor
UL/ETL Listing:Suitable for Wet Locations
- Standard Incandescent: (1) 60W Type A-19 Max
- Optional Dedicated LED: 12W 1,000 Initial Lumens
- Optional GU24 LED: (1) 10W GU24 Self Ballast LED
- Optional GU24 Fluorescent: (1) 18W GU24 Self Ballast CFL Max
Size:10.5" H x 7.25" W x 5" Proj.
Mounting Center:5.25" M.C.
Primary Shade Material:Clouds Resin
Options and Notes:
- If illuminated for more than 2-3 continuous hours per day, we strongly recommend the use of screw-in CFLs or LEDs
||13W 1000 Initial lumens
||Wall Sconce (No Metal)
||Choices , Outdoor
||Suitable for Wet Locations
||Small Cylinder - Open Top & Bottom - Outdoor
|Optional GU24 LED:
||(1) 10W GU24 Self Ballast LED Max
||10.5" H x 7.25" W x 5" Proj.
||(1) 60W Type A-19 Max
|Primary Shade Material:
Professional delivery and installation is available for every product we sell. We would be happy to coordinate delivery and installation for you.
Extended warranties are usually very inexpensive and can save you thousands in the future.
It's simple and inexpensive to purchase extended warranties and one of the smartest ways to protect your investment.
can be large, heavy and expensive. You probably don't have the special tools or expertise needed to fix them in a crisis. If you can spare a few thousand dollars without batting an eyelash for new
should they break tomorrow, don't buy a warranty. But if you're like most of us, protect yourself by purchasing inexpensive extended warranties when you buy a new product and save yourself big money in the long run.