Description:Large 1-Light Pendant
UL/ETL Listing:Suitable for Damp Locations
- Standard Incandescent: (1) 60W A-19 Max
- Optional Dedicated LED: 9W 700 Initial Lumens
- Optional GU24 LED: (1) 10W GU24 Self Ballast LED
- Optional GU24 Fluorescent: (1) 18W GU24 Self Ballast CFL Max
Size:11" H x 10.5" Dia. (Shade)
Primary Shade Material:Artisan Glass
Shade Options:Short Tapered Cylinder (-18)
Metal Finish Options:Dark Bronze (DBRZ), Brushed Nickel (NCKL), Matte Black (MBLK), Polished Chrome (CROM)
Shade Finish Options:Mercury (MROR), Opal (OPAL), Weave (WEVE)
Cord Color Options:Black or White Cord or Rigid Stem Kit
Options and Notes:
- Available with a Rigid Stem Option Kit (-RIGID), which includes a 360-degree Ball Swivel at the canopy for sloping ceilings (40-degree max slope). Each Rigid Stem Pack includes: (1) 6" Length, (2) 12" Lenghts, and (1) 18" Length for adjustable drops
- Each shade includes 8 ft. of Black cord for adjustable drops
||Available with a Rigid Stem Option Kit (-RIGID) which includes a 360-degree Ball Swivel at the canopy for sloping ceilings (40-degree max slope). Each Rigid Stem Tube Pack includes: (1) 6" Length (2) 12" Lenghts and (1) 18" Length for adjustable drops Each shade includes 8 ft. of Black cord for adjustable drops Recommend the use of a clear bulb
||11" H x 10.5" Dia. (Shade)
|Optional GU24 LED:
||(1) 10W GU24 Self Ballast LED Max
||9W 700 Initial lumens
||(1) 60W Type A-19 Max
||Suitable for Damp Locations
||Large 1-Light Pendant
|Primary Shade Material:
Professional delivery and installation is available for every product we sell. We would be happy to coordinate delivery and installation for you.
Extended warranties are usually very inexpensive and can save you thousands in the future.
It's simple and inexpensive to purchase extended warranties and one of the smartest ways to protect your investment.
can be large, heavy and expensive. You probably don't have the special tools or expertise needed to fix them in a crisis. If you can spare a few thousand dollars without batting an eyelash for new
should they break tomorrow, don't buy a warranty. But if you're like most of us, protect yourself by purchasing inexpensive extended warranties when you buy a new product and save yourself big money in the long run.