Description:Dakota 8-Up & 3-Downlight Bridge Chandelier
UL Listing:Suitable for Damp Locations
- Standard Incandescent: (8) 60W Type G-16 1/2 Max
- Optional Dedicated LED: 72W 5,600 Initial Lumens
- Optional GU24 Fluorescent: (8) 18W GU24 Self Ballast CFL Max
- Bridge Chandelier Incan: (3) 40W R14 Max
- Optional GU24 LED: (8) 10W GU24 Self Ballast LED Max
Size:27" H x 34" L x 13" W"
Canopy Size:.75" H x 20.5" L x 5" W
Primary Shade Material:Venetian Glass
Shade Options:Cylinder w/ Rippled Rim (-16)
Metal Finish Options:Dark Bronze (DBRZ), Brushed Nickel (NCKL), Matte Black (MBLK)
Shade Finish Options:Amber (AMBR), Clear Textured (CLRT), Gold w/ Clear Rim (GLDC), White Frosted (WTFR), Whitewash (WHTW)
Options and Notes:
- Additional Chain Available
- Includes 6 ft. of chain and 10 ft. of wire
- Supplemental mounting support required independent of j-box
- Approximate fixture weight: 65 lbs.
- Recommend the use of clear bulbs with Clear Textured (CLRT) glass shades
||Suitable for Damp Locations
||Additional Chain Available Includes 6 ft. of chain and 10 ft. of wire Supplemental mounting support required independent of j-box Approximate fixture weight: 65 lbs. Recommend the use of clear bulbs with Clear Textured (CLRT) glass shades
||.75" H x 20.5" L x 5" W
||27" H x 34" L x 13" W
|Optional GU24 LED:
||(8) 10W GU24 Self Ballast LED Max
||72W 5600 Initial lumens
||(8) 60W Type G-16 1/2 Max Uplight/(3) 40W R14 Max Downlight
||Dakota 8-Up & 3-Downlight Bridge Chandelier
|Primary Shade Material:
Professional delivery and installation is available for every product we sell. We would be happy to coordinate delivery and installation for you.
Extended warranties are usually very inexpensive and can save you thousands in the future.
It's simple and inexpensive to purchase extended warranties and one of the smartest ways to protect your investment.
can be large, heavy and expensive. You probably don't have the special tools or expertise needed to fix them in a crisis. If you can spare a few thousand dollars without batting an eyelash for new
should they break tomorrow, don't buy a warranty. But if you're like most of us, protect yourself by purchasing inexpensive extended warranties when you buy a new product and save yourself big money in the long run.