Description:Laguna 4-Light LED Outdoor Chandelier
UL/ETL Listing:Listed for Wet Locations
- LED 32W 2,560 Initial Lumens
Size:18.5" H x 25" Sq.
Primary Shade Material:Faux Porcelain Resin
Metal Finish Options:Dark Bronze (DBRZ), Brushed Nickel (NCKL), Matte Black (MBLK)
Options and Notes:
- Laguna Family includes an Outdoor Wall Sconce, Chandelier, Pendant, Post Light and Flush-Mount
- Adjustable height. Each 4-piece rigid stem kit includes (3) 12" stems and (1) 6" stem. Additional rigid stem kits are available.
- Rigid stem kit has a 360-degree ball swivel at the canopy (hang-straight)
- Dedicated LED engine included
- Color Temperature = 3000K
- Minimum CRI = 90
- Dimming is compatible with Incandescent/Triac or ELV dimmers
- Marine-grade clear finish available for extra protection (includes 3-year warranty)
- Title 24 Compliant
||Laguna 4-Light LED Outdoor Chandelier
||Choices , Outdoor
||ETL Listed for Wet Locations
||32W 2560 Initial lumens
||18.5" H x 25" Sq.
||Laguna Family includes an Outdoor Wall Sconce Chandelier Pendant and Flush-Mount Adjustable height. Each 4-piece rigid stem kit includes (3) 12" stems and (1) 6" stem. Additional rigid stem kits are available. Rigid stem kit has a 360-degree ball swivel at the canopy (hang-straight) Dedicated LED engine included Color Temperature = 3000K Minimum CRI = 90 Dimming is compatible with Incandescent/Triac or ELV dimmers
|Primary Shade Material:
||Faux Porcelain Resin
Professional delivery and installation is available for every product we sell. We would be happy to coordinate delivery and installation for you.
Extended warranties are usually very inexpensive and can save you thousands in the future.
It's simple and inexpensive to purchase extended warranties and one of the smartest ways to protect your investment.
can be large, heavy and expensive. You probably don't have the special tools or expertise needed to fix them in a crisis. If you can spare a few thousand dollars without batting an eyelash for new
should they break tomorrow, don't buy a warranty. But if you're like most of us, protect yourself by purchasing inexpensive extended warranties when you buy a new product and save yourself big money in the long run.