Description:Laguna 8-Light LED Outdoor Chandelier
UL/ETL Listing:ETL Listed for Wet Locations
- LED 72W 5760 Initial Lumens
Size:8" H x 25" Sq.
Canopy Size:.75" H x 24" L x 4.75" W
Primary Shade Material:Faux Porcelain Resin
Metal Finish Options:Dark Bronze (DBRZ), Brushed Nickel (NCKL), Matte Black (MBLK)
Options and Notes:
- Laguna Family includes an Outdoor Wall Sconce, Chandelier1, Pendant, Post Light and Flush-Mount
- Adjustable height. Fixture comes with two sets of (3) 12" stems and (1) 6" stem. Additional rigid stem kits are available.
- Rigid stem kit has (2) 360-degree ball swivels at the canopy (hang-straight)
- Dedicated LED engine included
- Color Temperature = 3000K
- Minimum CRI = 90
- Dimming is compatible with Incandescent/Triac or ELV dimmers
- Available with an optional marine-grade finish (3-year warranty)
- Title 24 Compliant
||Laguna 8-Light LED Outdoor Chandelier
||Choices , Outdoor
||ETL Listed for Wet Locations
||72W 5760 Initial lumens
||8" H x 25" Sq.
||.75" H x 24" L x 4.75" W
||Laguna Family includes an Outdoor Wall Sconce Chandeliers Pendant and Flush-Mount Adjustable height. Fixture comes with two sets of (3) 12" stems and (1) 6" stem. Additional rigid stem kits are available. Rigid stem kit has (2) 360-degree ball swivels at the canopy (hang-straight) Dedicated LED engine included Color Temperature = 3000K Minimum CRI = 90 Dimming is compatible with Incandescent/Triac or ELV dimmers Available with an optional marine-grade finish (3-year warranty)
|Primary Shade Material:
||Faux Porcelain Resin
Professional delivery and installation is available for every product we sell. We would be happy to coordinate delivery and installation for you.
Extended warranties are usually very inexpensive and can save you thousands in the future.
It's simple and inexpensive to purchase extended warranties and one of the smartest ways to protect your investment.
can be large, heavy and expensive. You probably don't have the special tools or expertise needed to fix them in a crisis. If you can spare a few thousand dollars without batting an eyelash for new
should they break tomorrow, don't buy a warranty. But if you're like most of us, protect yourself by purchasing inexpensive extended warranties when you buy a new product and save yourself big money in the long run.