Description:18" Pendant Bowl w/ Crossbar
UL/ETL Listing:Suitable for Damp Locations
- Standard Incandescent: (3) 75W Type A-19 Max
- Optional Dedicated LED: 39W 3,000 Initial Lumens
- Optional GU24 LED: (3) 10W GU24 Self Ballast LED
- Optional GU24 Fluorescent: (3) 18W GU24 Self Ballast CFL Max
Size:21" Sq. x 24" OAH
Canopy Size:2" H x 6" Dia.
Primary Shade Material:Faux Porcelain Resin
Shade Options:Square Bowl (-25), Round Bowl (-35)
Metal Finish Options:Dark Bronze (DBRZ), Brushed Nickel (NCKL), Matte Black (MBLK)
Options and Notes:
- Bowls are available in 14", 18", 24", 36", & 48" sizes
- Custom Overall Heights (COAH) Available - Not field adjustable
- Minimum OAH: 18"
- Maximum OAH: 48"
- Sloping ceiling mounting kit option available (-SLOPE)
- Standard Overall Height (OAH) - 24"
- Metal screen diffuser included
- Bowl uses 4 Stainless Steel Cables
- If illuminated for more than 2-3 continuous hours per day, we strongly recommend the use of screw-in CFLs or LEDs
||(3) 75W Type A-19 Max
||18" Pendant Bowl w/ Crossbar
||Custom Overall Heights (OAH) Available - Not field adjustable Min. OAH: 18" Max. OAH: 48" Sloping ceiling mounting kit option available (-SLOPE). Includes 6 feet of chain. Standard Overall Height (OAH) - 24" Metal screen diffuser included Bowl uses 4 Stainless Steel Cables
||39W 3000 Initial lumens
|Optional GU24 LED:
||(3) 10W GU24 Self Ballast LED Max
||22" Sq. x 24" OAH
||2" H x 6" Dia.
||Suitable for Damp Locations
|Primary Shade Material:
||Faux Porcelain Resin
Professional delivery and installation is available for every product we sell. We would be happy to coordinate delivery and installation for you.
Extended warranties are usually very inexpensive and can save you thousands in the future.
It's simple and inexpensive to purchase extended warranties and one of the smartest ways to protect your investment.
can be large, heavy and expensive. You probably don't have the special tools or expertise needed to fix them in a crisis. If you can spare a few thousand dollars without batting an eyelash for new
should they break tomorrow, don't buy a warranty. But if you're like most of us, protect yourself by purchasing inexpensive extended warranties when you buy a new product and save yourself big money in the long run.